Bigvisionmarketing.in is an IT company that works as a Digital Marketing Partner for clients.
.bigvisionmarketing.in is developed by Spectrum Enterprises’ parent company.
By registering users (company and employee ) accept our terms and conditions If you don’t accept our terms and conditions please don’t use the site.
- The use of the Website by a Client or company shall be deemed acceptance of and agreement to these terms only.
- The Website has been established to allow the company to for branding of the company for which any tool required like marketing ERP, and CRM, is necessary to increase the brand equity.
- Any profile created showing political or illegal material would not be accepted under any circumstances.
- The Members warrant that their e-mail and other contact addresses are valid and up to date when using the Website.
- Members agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that they have no authority to use.
- Bigvisionmarketing.in is not responsible for any data loss, financial loss, from loss.
- All right are reserve by management to modify the Terms and Conditions at any time without any prior notification.
- These Terms will be subject to Indian Law and the jurisdiction of Indian Courts.
- We don’t entertain any refund policy for third party marketing consultancy consultancies
PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION:
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, post requirement, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, qualification certificate copy, mailing address, phone number, credit and debit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION:
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized including IP address and other similar information.
COOKIES AND SESSIONS
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION?
Bigvisionmarketing.in collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes: •
To personalize user experience:
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site
- To improve our Site:
We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service by our registered and premium members.
- To administer content, promotion, survey or other Site feature: To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails: The email address Users provide for registering with WorkIndia.in, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, offers, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, they can submit unsubscribe request. We’ve included unsubscribe option at the bottom of each email.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION? We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with the laws prevalent in India to protect personal information about you. We seek to ensure compliance with the requirements of the Information Technology Act, 2000 as amended and rules made thereunder to ensure the protection and preservation of your privacy.
MAY RETAIN THE INFORMATION FOR AS LONG AS NEEDED FOR OUR BUSINESS AND LEGAL PURPOSES.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell, trade, or rent personal identification information about you with other persons (save with your consent) or non-affiliated companies except to provide services you have requested, when we have your permission or under the following circumstances.
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with us under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help us communicate with you about our offers and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- When it is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, or for prosecution and punishment of offences.
- When we respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, institutes, advertisers, sponsors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
- Buyer should have the receipt or proof of purchase as well
- The claim should be made within 2 days from the date of purchase of the plan
- Refund will be done only if the reason is genuine and will be decided by management We don’t register any third-party consultancy firm .no refund will be made in any condition.